Course #1 Becoming a greener parent
Please sign up and join my first FREE 7-week email course which is going to be launched in late spring/early summer 2019.
- Are you interested to learn to make greener lifestyle choices for yourself and your baby and you don’t know how?
- Have you ever wondered how you can reduce your plastic waste and use fewer chemicals for your cleaning regime but you think it is all too much of a hassle?
- Are you worried about the effect hazardous chemicals may have on your and your family’s health?
If you are willing to make a change, please sign up for my FREE 7-week course. It opens in January/February next year and I’ll be very happy to see you on the course.
That said, I make sure that your privacy is respected and confidential. Your personal details will not be used for any marketing purposes.
If you sign up for the course, emails will be sent out to you once a week which will give you enough time to implement some of the ideas in your daily life.
A brief course itinerary preview:
- What makes a green parent? The basics
- Sleepy time – what you need for a natural safe baby sleep
- Got the munchies – how to feed your baby naturally and easily
- Baby equipment anxiety (BEA) – a short guide to nappies, slings and prams
- Fashion statements – a short guide to baby’s wardrobe (and how to change it every five minutes)
- Natural play – alternatives to plastic toys and lovely games
- The great outdoors – the benefits of nature on your baby’s development and well-being (and your own)